Frequently Asked Questions
Helium Park welcomes walk-in guests. Court capacity is limited and certain times may sell out. Pre-purchased tickets are recommended and guarantees your jump day and time.
- A liability waiver is required for each participant.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must complete the process.
- Electronically submitted liability waivers for a minor expires on their 18th birthday.
- Electronically submitted liability waivers for adults do not expire.
- For identification purpose, a driver’s license number is required for all submitted waivers.
- Electronic waiver confirmation does not need to be printed.
PRE-PURCHASE JUMP TIME/RESERVATIONS
- Tickets may be purchased from our website or in-park. We do not accept phone reservations.
- Phone and online reservations are not accepted for discounted promotional vouchers such as GroupOn, Living Social, Local Flavor and MyPerks. Discounted promotional vouchers are not valid on school holidays.
- Tickets may be purchased up to 30 days prior to jump date.
- All sales are final. Ticket times are non-refundable and times may not be adjusted due to late arrival. Tickets are non-transferable.
- Unlimited Passes are non-transferable. Shared Season, Monthly and AIRobics Passes will be void if used by anyone other that the pass owner. All value will be forfeited.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to jump time on weekends to ensure timely check-in.
- Coupons are not accepted for online purchases. Coupons may be presented at check-in.
- Printer problems? No problem, we can look up your purchase when you arrive.
- We always recommend you pre-purchase your tickets online to ensure your spot.
MISC. PARK INFORMATION
- Only jumpers/participants pay for admission. Other guests may enter Helium to observe jumpers/participants, and eat in the Café without a paid admission.
- All attractions may not be available at all times.
- Height and age restrictions exist. Details can be found on Hours/Pricing and Attractions pages throughout this website.
- Proper attire is required, dress as if you are going to work-out or to the gym.
- Lockers are available for rental in two-hour increments. Belongings not removed within the two-hour rental period will be donated to the charity of our choice.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the park.
- Many coin-operated machines (Arcades games, photo booth, crane and plush machines, MiniMelts, massage chairs and more) are the property of third-party companies. The Helium staff cannot always access and repair these machines, but will contact the owner/operators on behalf of our guests to resolve issues that may arise.