Not all trampoline parks are the same. Helium rises above the rest.
Providing a rare combination of attractions, food, fun and customer service.
Helium helps create memories that can last a lifetime.
- Dedicated to an exceptional experience and here to serve you.
- It is our pleasure to have you as a guest. We appreciate your business.
- We are not perfect, and always strive to do better. Please give us feedback and speak to a Manager if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Every day is a party at Helium, and we take birthday celebrations seriously. We strive to make the Guest of Honor the center of attention while taking the burden off the parents. A variety of packages and food options are available. Our Glow In The Dark birthday parties are the talk of the town.
Not just trampolines. We have trampolines (100 interconnected) but we believe fitness + fun doesn’t stop there. We add Dodgeball, Basketball, AIRobics, Gladiator Joust Beam, Jump Towers, Air Bag, Laser Maze, Hurricane Simulator and more. More fun for all.
Food, Glorious Food!
Our Café serves up food perfect for a quick dining experience. Homemade pizzas cooked to order, hot dogs, soft pretzels, chicken nuggets, ICEE, Mini Melts and more. For a complete listing of our Food & Drink offerings click here.
We take safety seriously. Trampoline park jumping is inherently dangerous. We go above and beyond to help ensure a safer experience.
- Our principal of Safety First-Satisfaction Next has critics who think we are too tough on the rules, however if we are not tough, injuries can occur, so we would rather be more cautious than less.
- We use Grip & Go trampoline socks. Safer with a tacky bottom, more sanitary, can be used over and over, and proceeds go to support donations to community not-for-profit organizations.